Here are the dates for the Champaign School District's Schools
of Choice program and school registration.
to discuss future magnet school programming and changes in the
- Jan. 15, 7 p.m., Savoy Recreation Center, 402 Graham Dr.,
- Jan. 22, 7 p.m., Champaign Public Library, 200 W. Green St.,
- Jan 27, 7 p.m., Washington Elementary School, 606 E.
Grove St., Champaign
Special Community Meeting
- Jan 13, 7 p.m., Mellon Administrative Center, 703 S. New
St., Champaign. Special Community Meeting with Michael Alves,
the District's consultant on the Schools of Choice process.
Community forums regarding the Schools of Choice process,
with school principals present:
- Feb 2, 6 p.m., Savoy Recreation Center, 402 Graham Dr.,
- Feb 24, 6 p.m., Temple Baptist Church, 1100 Broadmoor Dr.,
- March 16. 6 p.m., Mt Olive Baptist Church, 808 E Bradley Ave.,
Download the flyer
Middle School Open Houses:
- Jefferson Middle School, April 2, 6:00 to 7:30 p.m.
- Edison Middle School, April 6, 6:00 to 7:30 p.m.
- Franklin Middle School, April 7, 6:00 to 7:30 p.m.
- Kindergarten Registration, March 2-31
- Middle School Registration for 5th grade students, April
13-30. Registration for 5th grade students at Stratton
Elementary School is April 13-17.
- Elementary and Middle School transfer requests, May 11-29