If you are getting ready for high school at Unit 4, welcome! We hope you will find all the helpful information you need right here.
We have much to be proud of in our Unit 4 high schools:
- 2011 graduates earned 4.6 million dollars in scholarships.
- 2011 graduates are attending prestigious universities like MIT, Princeton and the University of Illinois.
- Fifteen Advanced Placement Courses are currently available in our schools, making it possible to earn college credit while in high school.
- Fifteen Dual credit courses in partnership with Parkland College mean earning college credit while taking high school courses without leaving the high school campus.
- College and Career Centers at both high schools provide assistance with your post high-school plans.
- Participation in the CU Scholars program which promotes a rigorous academic program, volunteer requirements, excellent attendance and development of the "soft skills" needed to successfully move into adulthood.
Before you get started, find out which Champaign Unit 4 High School you will attend by checking out our attendance boundaries by home address. Click here!
Then, check out Champaign Centennial High School or Champaign Central High School. Contact your high school for more information.
Please contact the Community Relations Department at 217.351.3822 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.