Physicals & Immunizations
Free & Reduced
Eye & Health Exams
Kids Plus Program
2008 School Supply Lists
District Report Cards
Tech Work Orders
Welcome to Champaign Unit 4 Human Resources Department!
Why Champaign Unit #4?
Working in Unit 4 offers the opportunity to grow as an employee, as a person, and as an advocate for children. We are looking for staff members who donít just go to work every day, but who are on a mission to help every child reach his or her full potential. We are dedicated to providing the very best service to our students and families, and our service results in outstanding classroom instruction, efficient and helpful offices, a clean and inviting learning environment, safe transportation, nutritious meals, and dozens of outstanding support programs in areas such as nursing, libraries, counseling, social work, therapists, and after school care. We invite you to review our commitment to enabling every child to do his or her best and consider joining our outstanding staff.
For more information
Contact the Human Resources
Department at (217) 351-3822
Five Good Reasons to Work in Unit 4
- You get to work with great students.
- We have a Novice Teacher Induction program that is recognized for excellence and supports teachers who are new to the profession.
- All staff members are valued and given appropriate orientation, training and support.
- Salaries and benefits are regionally competitive.
- Did we mention that you get to work with really, really great students?
Application for Employment
Teacher Salary Schedule
Support Salary Schedule
2012-13 Administrator Salary Compensation Report
2011-12 Administrator and Teacher Salary and Benefits
Public Disclosure of Total Compensation (Illinois Public Act 97-0609)
Application for Substitute Teacher Fair