School Nurse Staff
Margee Poole, BSN, RN
- Schools: Since Margee is the Lead Nurse for the Champaign Unit 4 Schools, she oversees nursing services at all of the Champaign Unit 4 Schools. Margee also sees students regularly and responds to needs at Barkstall and Kenwood.
- How Long: Margee joined the Champaign Unit 4 Schools in September of 2009
- Background: Attended Milikin University’s BSN in nursing program. Has been a nurse for over 20 years, with experience in inpatient Maternal/Child Health, Ambulatory Family practice and Pediatrics. Margee has also worked in Process Improvement and Quality as well.
- Contact: email@example.com
Valerie Skaperdas, Registered Nurse
- Schools: B.T. Washington STEM Academy, Stratton Elementary, Novak Academy, and Champaign Early Childhood.
- How Long: Valerie joined the Champaign Unit 4 Schools in 2006
- Background: Attended nursing school at Parkland Community College. Has experience in Medical nursing, Maternal/Child Health, including NICU, and Mental Health nursing for both adults and children.
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Destiny Decker, Registered Nurse
- Schools: Dr. Howard Elementary and South Side Elementary
- How Long: Destiny joined the Champaign Unit 4 Schools in November of 2013
- Background: Attended Lincoln University and has experience as a school nurse and maternal/child health nurse.
- Contact: email@example.com
Maureen M. Cole, Registered Nurse, BSN
- Schools: Robeson Elementary and International Prep Academy
- How Long: Maureen joined the Champaign Unit 4 Schools in 2011
- Background: Attended nursing school at Lewis University, College of Nursing and Health Professions. Has experience in Maternal/Child Health and Pediatric Home Health.
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cindy Limentato, Registered Nurse
- Schools: Garden Hills Elementary and Westview Elementary
- How Long: Cindy joined the Champaign Unit 4 Schools in the August of 2013
- Background: Studied nursing at Oral Roberts University. Has experience in Maternal/Child Health and Urgent Care nursing.
- Contact: email@example.com
Shelley Krumwiede, Registered Nurse, BSN
- Schools: Carrie Busey and Bottenfield
- How Long: Shelley joined the Champaign Unit 4 Schools in September 2015
- Background: Shelley has ambulatory care experience in Family Practice, Cardiology, and Orthopedics.
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sarah Martin, BSN, RN
- Schools: Jefferson Middle School
- How Long: Sarah joined the Champaign Unit 4 Schools in April 2015
- Background: Sarah has experience working as a Cardiac Intensive Care Nurse and heart failure educator. She also works as a home care case manager.
- Contact: email@example.com
Joni Fredrickson, RN, BSN
- School: Central High School
- How Long: Joni joined the Champaign Unit 4 Schools in January of 2015
- Background: Joni has been a nurse since 1983. She has worked in Oncology, OB, Oral/Maxillofacial trauma, and as a staff member in the Parkland AND program.
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org