Volunteering in Unit 4 Schools
Volunteers are welcomed at all Unit 4 schools. Each year over 2,000 volunteers donate over 30,000 hours of time to our schools. Public school districts cannot succeed in their mission without the dedication and support of the volunteers who work in our classrooms. We are grateful for the caring and commitment of our volunteers. They touch children’s lives and make the world a little better and brighter every day!
Become a volunteer today - download an application and return to any school site.
What must I do to become a volunteer?
All regular volunteers (one hour a week or more) will be required to:
- Fill out a Volunteer Application
- Fill out a Disclosure and Authorization Form - view the Summary of Your Rights
- Sign in and wear a nametag when you're in the school building
- Attend an orientation/training session at the school site.
Where can I volunteer?
Please contact the volunteer coordinator at the school you where you would like to volunteer. The school coordinator will explain volunteer opportunities available at their school. For a map of the school sites; please click here.
- Early Childhood Center - 809 North Neil
Ja'Net Cross ▪ e-mail ▪ 351-3881
- Barkstall - 2201 Hallbeck Drive
Amy Lamb ▪ e-mail ▪ 373-5591
- Booker T. Washington - 606 E. Grove
Elizabeth Squire ▪ e-mail ▪ 351-3901
- Bottenfield - 1801 S. Prospect
Paula Partin ▪ e-mail ▪ 351-3807
- Carrie Busey - 304 Prairie Rose Ln.
Paula Partin ▪ e-mail ▪ 351-3811
- Dr. Howard - 1117 W. Park
Jubal Croegaert ▪ e-mail▪ 351-3866
- Garden Hills - 2001 Garden Hills Drive
Joanna Pelafas ▪ e-mail ▪ 351-3872
- International Prep Academy - 1605 W. Kirby
Ann Brodsky ▪ e-mail ▪ 351-3995
- Kenwood - 1001 S. Stratford
Amy Lamb ▪ e-mail ▪ 351-3815
- Robeson - 2501 Southmoor
Jacquelyn Monroe ▪ e-mail ▪ 351-3884
- South Side - 712 S. Pine
Cheryl Lehman ▪ e-mail ▪ 351-3890
- Stratton - 902 N. Randolph
Ann Brodsky ▪ e-mail ▪ 373-7330
- Westview - 902 N. Randolph
Jacquelyn Monroe ▪ e-mail ▪ 351-3905
- Edison - 306 W. Green
Christy Levitan ▪ e-mail ▪ 351-3774
- Franklin - 817 N. Harris
Kathy Thomas-Stagg ▪ e-mail ▪ 351-3819
- Jefferson - 1115 S. Crescent
Suzanne Loechl ▪ e-mail ▪ 351-3790
- Centennial - 913 S. Crescent
Sara Easter ▪ e-mail ▪ 351-3951
- Central - 610 W. University
Lynnette Dodds ▪ e-mail ▪ 351-3911
Who Should I Contact if I Have Further Questions about Volunteering?
Please contact Community Outreach Coordinator Lauren Smith at 351-3722 or email@example.com