Today we become Leaders.
What’s special about us?
At Garden Hills Academy, our focus on STEM education prepares elementary-school kids for a lifetime of serious inquiry and analytical thinking, while our leadership program empowers them to become tomorrow’s global citizens.
At Garden Hills Academy Math & Engineering Leadership, kids develop persistence to become tomorrow’s trailblazers.
We’re a magnet school
Centered around rigorous learning themes like the arts, leadership, and more, Magnet Schools focus on real-life preparation, teamwork, project-based learning, and community engagement.
Magnet Schools attract families from all backgrounds, races, and achievement levels. Regardless of where you live in the Unit 4 district, you can choose an elementary or middle Magnet School — they’re free and open to all students.
Features at Garden Hills
- Emphasis on building community, civic engagement, and relationships
- Leader Lab
- Engineering Design Lab
- Imagination Playground
- Girls & Boys Leadership Academy
- STEM Young Explorers
- EarlyAct, a school-wide service club sponsored by Champaign Rotary
- Broadcast communications program
- ESL program
- Positive Behavioral Interventions & Support, a research-based disciplinary approach
- Culturally responsive education
Inside Garden Hills Academy
Take a tour
Get a feel for whether Garden Hills Academy is a good fit for your child with a visit to our school.Schedule your visit
Ready for your kid to become a leader?